Look at her go!!
Lydia in the ready position...but I believe you are supose to be looking up. One step at a time.
This is hilarious when all of them go after the ball...this is why the games are only 2 inings.
Lydia was so quick I didn't even get a shot of her hitting the ball.
As I mentioned before, we signed the kids up for Kickball and T-ball. Since Eleanor is three she is only able to participate in Kickball, but the twins are now eligible for T-Ball. Eleanor loves Kickball. She struggles a little with the strength to kick the ball, but when it comes to running the girl is fast! Harrison bats better left handed then right which makes his dad proud, and Lydia...well Lydia hits the ball really well, but boy she does not like to run. Next season I think we will enroll her in dance instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment