This is part of our routine...look how laid back she is.
Took her to her 6 months wellness and she is finally out of the woods in regards to her weight. She is up to three percent and with how much she is putting on we won't have to go back for a month in a half...yeah! Just as I think I am out of the woods, the doctor looks at me and says, "...but I am still worried about her hips, they still feel a little loose." - REALLY!!!! So she sent me to a Orthopedic specialist on the other side of town where they did X-Rays and test to find out she is okay. The most exasperating part of my day...after getting everything done it is now after four in the afternoon and the Orthopedic specialist looks at me and says, "...you know she is really thin" - REALLY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment