I think Eleanor put all of hers in the back of the tree
The trouble with all of the kids that are so young, is nobody can reach higher then a fourth of the way up the tree...so this is what the tree looked like before Todd and I came in and rearranged.
This year the kids are at the perfect age where every part of Christmas is a special moment. Decorating the Christmas tree is definitely no exception. I had forgotten how much I use to like it as a kid especially decorating with my mom and dad. So how it worked was Todd and I put the tree up (We had a fake one this year that was already prelit..woohoo), I put the tinsel on and then the kids came in and I put hooks on them and they put them on the tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment