I can't believe it has been 4 months already! I would love to say she is growing and getting chunky, but she isn't. After taking her in to see the doctor for her wellness we have discovered that she has only gained 2 ounces since her 2 month wellness. So we have rented a scale and I am weighing her after every feeding to hopefully fix the problem. She is such a happy baby and very calm. She definately inherited Todd's personality.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Katie is 4 months old
I can't believe it has been 4 months already! I would love to say she is growing and getting chunky, but she isn't. After taking her in to see the doctor for her wellness we have discovered that she has only gained 2 ounces since her 2 month wellness. So we have rented a scale and I am weighing her after every feeding to hopefully fix the problem. She is such a happy baby and very calm. She definately inherited Todd's personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment