Amber and Brian with Katie... who was wide awake and ready to party!
Brian and the Princess's
The boys preferred to play with cars and dinosaurs
Amy and Sophia
Brian and Jill
Jill and Jenna
Eleanor holding a flower that London had given her for her birthday
Apparently that dinosaur needed a little adjustment.
Aruna and Ajay
She was so upset that her castle broke that she didn't even realize that candy was coming out.
Caught!
Dana and Conor
Just two guys eating a lolipop
Eleanor turned 3 on August 15th and when I asked her what kind of party she wanted it really wasn't much of a surprise when she said "...a PRINCESS PARTY!!!!". Todd and I bought her a new princess dress complete with shoes and tiara. We invited all of her buddies over to help her celebrate. I made a castle cake for her, that she thought was the best...hopefully I get better at doing this before she gets old enough to see the flaws. After the cake we had the kids pull strings for a pinata. We should have explained it a little better to Eleanor, because the minute the string opened the pinata and all the candy came out she thought it was breaking and was inconsoleable till she realized it was candy that had fallen out of it. Next, she opened her gifts and got awesome gifts...you can tell everyone knows Eleanor, because every gift was princess perfect! After the last guest had left she went down for her nap without one single excuse...that is so crazy let me say it again. After the last guest had left she went down for her nap without one single excuse. That night before she and her brother and sisters went to bed, I also made sure to take a picture of each of my little ones, because they are growing up so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment