I would like you to meet McKinley I would like you to meet Truman(looks a little like a lion here doesn't he) This one she got on the floor to take Action Shot These are the three stools that the kids sit at to eat Breakfast and Lunch. McKinley is probably in a food coma here. Thankgoodness my floors were clean Many of you may think that Martha came to see Katherine. That was really her excuse to come and see Truman and McKinley. She took more pictures of them in the 4 days she was here then we have in the last year. She gave them so much love that I am surprised they didn't try to hide in her suitcase(I think it was just to small). Here are some really cute shots she took while she was here. I also promise that they will be in more of our blogs, because they are a part of our family after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment