Sunday, November 9, 2008

The day before Halloween








The day before Halloween the kids had preschool and they were able to dress up in their costumes for a costume parade. All the kids were so cute. I was really impressed with the different ideas parents came up with. I don't think there was two of anything in either of the kids classes. That night we carved the pumpkins that the kids picked in the pumpkin patch at preschool. Harrison had already decorated his with stickers at preschool which will be important in the Halloween blog. By the way, Eleanor wanted to dress up too and since Thursday is our Library day she went to storytime in her Tinkerbell outfit. I had to keep making sure she didn't poke somebody's eye out with her wings.

1 comment:

ritabolli said...

How cute all of my grandchildren look!! Everyone is growing up so fast!! All of you look older and Ellie has changed the most, with lots of hair!!
Love you all!!